Education & Training
An AI-ready workforce is key to an AI-ready DoD. To ensure the Department can fully take advantage of the power that AI will bring, it is pivotal that our workforce understands, adopts and embraces an AI-enabled future. This requires a both AI technical experts and non-AI experts who are fluent in the aspects of AI that are increasingly relevant for their work.
The JAIC is leading the DoD’s workforce transformation to upskill current personnel and develop a long-term AI talent pipeline for DoD and beyond. As part of this, the JAIC is:
- Developing and disseminating training that improves the skill sets of the current workforce and encourages cross collaboration across the commands through the interaction of its students learning from a common curriculum.
- Collaborating across partners to identify vital requirements to attract, develop, track, and retain a diverse, proficient, responsible, and mission-ready AI workforce across the Department.
- Reforming workforce policies to ensure military and civilians with AI-relevant skills are hired, aligned, and retained to ensure bring their expertise to bear.
- Leading the DoD AI Workforce Subcommittee, comprised of stakeholders from across the Department to collaborate and synchronize efforts and share best practices that drive positive reforms.
For more information about Education and Training products, contact us at: email@example.com
- Create AI Training | February 2022
- Drive AI Training | February 2022
- Embed AI Training | February 2022
- Employ AI Training | February 2022
- Facilitate AI Training | February 2022
- GOFO/SES Executive AI Training | May 2022