The Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) was established to enable the Military Departments and Services, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and other DoD Components, to serve on a Cross-Functional Team (CFT) to swiftly introduce new capabilities and effectively experiment with new operational concepts in support of DoD's warfighting missions and business functions with the overarching goal of accelerating the delivery of AI-enabled capabilities, scaling the Department-wide impact of AI, and synchronizing DoD AI activities to expand Joint Force advantages. A CFT is an inter-disciplinary team including military officers, acquisition officials, and technical experts.
The JAIC is looking for a Management Analyst to join the Chief Of Staff Directorate. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the technical, administrative, and operational requirements for the organization. Providing expert guidance and assistance in the management of complex projects, studies, and action items, the ideal candidate will provide expert advice on the administrative aspects of various problems or situations that may arise, while providing management oversight and administrative directive.
- Provide input on the development of a processes and procedures, including vision and strategic plan input.
- Participate in the planning and budgeting process and assist in assessing performance improvement initiatives.
- Analyze organizational performance facts and data.
- Implements regulations, directives and policy statements.
- Develop policies related to organization, and mission.
- Develop and implements innovative solutions to problems
- Develop guidance and procedures for conducting studies, standards impact, and improved organizational structure.
- Lead reviews and analyses of functional, technical, and administrative processes on the Executive level.
- Develop various regulations and directives.
- Assist in the direction and coordination of staff activities.
- Serve as the Chair of formal and informal committees as required by the Chief of Staff
- Task organizations and colleagues to accomplish various actions on behalf of the Chief of Staff and reports the status of such actions.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the Chief of Staff.
- Manage the JAIC’s internal control program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Proven knowledge of laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the administration of one or more important aspects of the Ethics Program.
- Solid knowledge of regulations, policies, procedures, in the DoD.
- Proven experience in analysis, and expert skill in planning, organizing, directing, and conducting complex studies.
- Skill in communicating ideas, concepts, methods, analyses, evaluations.
Please submit a detailed application package (cover letter/statement of interest, resume, and unofficial transcripts) and inquires to the JAIC Hiring Box at: osd.JAIC-Hiring@mail.mil