Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office
Mr. Gregory Little DCDAO for Enterprise Capabilities
Deputy Comptroller for Enterprise Data and Business Performance (EDBP), OUSD(C)
Director of the Chief Financial Officer Data Transformation Office, OUSD(C)
- Responsible for the Department of Defense (DoD) Financial Management Data Strategy and deploying the big-data repository to transform the use of DoD business data into decisions and actions.
- Led development of the DoD Financial Management Functional Strategy, defined the first Financial Management data analytics vision and strategy for the Department
- Led the team to develop the Notice of Findings and Recommendations database to support the DoD’s audit remediation strategy
- Implemented a single standard financial management system for Defense Agencies and DoD Field Activities
- Led the largest Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Release 12 Technical Upgrade in North America
- B.A. in Economics from Bates College
- Studied abroad at James Cook University in Queensland, Australia.